This special edition of othello, has sixty-four identical game pieces or disks, which are black with batman logo on one side and blue color with superman logo on the other. Players take turns placing disks on the board with their selected superhero logo facing up. During a play, any disks of the opponent’s logo that are in a straight line and bounded by the disk just placed and another disk of the current player’s logo are turned over to the current player’s color. The object of the game is to have the majority of disks turned to display your superhero color when the last playable empty square is filled. The game is best experienced when played to be completed within a fixed time. From the manufacturer strategic concepts in Othello include openings (and home preparation), corners, mobility, edge play, parity, end-game play and looking ahead.Openingsfor relatively inexperienced players the opening (early) part of a game of othello is generally not very easy to make sense of. A rule of thumb on the opening is that a good opening is one that leads to a good middle-game. The first move is no choice at all other than for the purpose of the player’s possible sense of ideal visualization.
Funskool Games Othello Spl. Edition
- Funskool board games – othello (the batman vs superman, special edition)
- It is a strategy board game for two players, played on an 8?8 unchecked board
- Enjoy playing this special edition board game featuring two greatest superheroes – batman (black pieces) or superman (blue pieces).
- The game is best experienced when played to be completed within a fixed time
- Competitiveness between the players builds as one tries to outflank the other, the strategic possibilities are endless
- The classic edition features a high quality playing surface and unique reversible discs
Out of stock
Share This Product